WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
Chris's professional experience includes:
- Currently edit all media-facing content for Repsol Honda (MotoGP); provide PR, logistical support at GP of the Americas
- From 2014-2016, responsible for creation/distribution of all media-facing content for American Honda's powersports and racing divisions
- Press officer for Ducati Corse (MotoGP) from 2011-2013
- Author of Museo Ducati; David Bull Publishing, 2012 (Gold Medal, 2013 Independent Publisher Book Awards)
- Wrote/curated Alpinestars: One Goal. One Vision. 50 Years, Alpinestars, 2013
- Named to Bonnier Motorcycle Group's 2014 "Makers of Motorcycling" list of 50 Inspired & Inspiring Industry Insiders
- Responsible for all press materials/press relations for Dainese/AGV North America from 2014-2016
- Editor of groundbreaking Road Racer X magazine for its entire eight-year life
- Author of The Haydens: From OWB to MotoGP; David Bull Publishing, 2007 (Silver Medal, 2008 Independent Publisher Book Awards)
- 2004 AMA Sports Journalist of the Year Award Nominee
During his long tenure in the powersports industry, Chris has been involved in a wide variety of creative projects.
Chris has worked in varying capacities with some of the motorcycle industry's most important brands.